Alien Run For Android Game APKS


Join Daniel D'Alien on his greatest adventure! Earn FREE BITCOIN by playing new unique levels every day in this amazing runner game. Claim your rewards now! Play Daily Missions and the Adventure with hundreds of levels!

What's New
Discover the latest and greatest app from Bitcoin Aliens. Play daily missions and hundreds of levels in our amazing new runner game.

Good Review:
So far a great release for a new game! I see the beta version before it come out & was quite interested after having BlockChain on my phone. The merging of the account is a success unlike other apps. You can play twice & there's also a daily award game for bonus & there's still those bonus from blue ads. To say I'm quite proud of this new game smooth progress is an understatement. When you fail a level you also got many Lifes before it is game over so yeah I'm quite happy with this new creation. I'll be looking forward to my later withdrawal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment